The month of October always seems to be filled with an equal amount of fun and stress for the most part. It’s hard to not be excited when the leaves and temperature start to change, but of course that doesn’t make up for the stress associated with midterms. Looking back, I’d say despite the weeks being filled with non-stop homework and studying, I was able to make up for it by filling my weekends up with friends and fun. So rather than dwelling on stress, I am going to appreciate what an exciting month it has been!
TAILGATE, TAILGATE, TAILGATE
- Whether you’re a huge fan of college football or not, representing your school and enjoying the company of others while making new friends is ALWAYS fun!
- Weekdays are constant classes, homework and studying so it’s hard to not cherish quality time spent with friends over the weekends!
REHASHING OLD FRIENDSHIPS AND CHERISHING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
- Of course cherishing Jackson and time spent with Jackson is an everyday occurrence, BUT I had the chance to reconnect with an old highschool bestie while she captured the love that Jackson and I share in some absolutely gorgeous photos!
HALLOWEEN WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD
- My Halloween was celebrated the weekend prior but that doesn’t change the fun of dressing up, going all out and thriving on the SPOOKY.
It’s so easy to let stress eat away at our happiness, yet so important to cherish the friends, family, and good times that we do have! So take a moment to appreciate all of the positives in your life.
In case you missed:
- Social Media Experiment – SOCIAL MEDIA ISN’T EVERYTHING
- QUICK, EASY, DELICIOUS
- OCTOBER MONTHLY FAVORITES
- Protecting Your Heart