The month of giving thanks! This is my absolute favorite time of year; there’s just something about the excitement of Christmas shopping, decorating for Christmas, oh and of course spending an entire day shoving turkey and mashed potatoes down your throat! I’ve picked out a couple different items that have religiously been used this month and in months prior so I hope you find some of these items as useful as I do!
- Calming Pillow Spray Have you ever felt so exhausted before that you had trouble falling asleep? Insomnia can really take over sometimes and this stuff works magic when that seems to be the case. The initial smell alone soothes all senses, putting your mind in a calm state and ready for a good night’s rest. I was able to find my pillow spray at T.J. Maxx for $5.99 but of course, T.J. Maxx stores don’t always carry the same products so if you are interested in purchasing, you can find this product here for $7.99.
- Facial Exfoliator Cleanser You may be wondering, whats the point in washing my face with a brush I have to buy instead of just using my hands for free? I wondered the exact same thing and it wasn’t clear to me until I went from using this brush back to using my hands for several months. Your hands are capable of lathering your face wash onto your face, but unlike a brush, they are incapable of deep cleaning those pesky pores that LOVE building up dirt and grime. On top of deep cleaning, the silicone pad makes it easy to exfoliate your face while washing it! Yay for 2 in 1’s! I was lucky enough to find this product at T.J. Maxx for $5.99, however if you are struggling to find it there, you can also purchase here for $9.45.
- Tangle Free Hair Brush Many are unaware of how delicate our hair is while wet and I have an extremely bad habit of being very rough with the tangles in my hair when its wet. NOT ANYMORE! I went from pulling what feels like half of my hair out every time I got out of the shower, to not pulling a single strand out! Now that my hair is getting longer, tangles are inevitable, so if you are in the same predicament as I am, this brush is most definitely the brush for you! You can find this product here for $7.95.
- Essie Nail Polish: Clothing Optional 1015 Essie nail polish never disappoints and this color a the perfect neutral fall/winter color for the holiday season! Not too subtle but not over the top. This is my go-to color and if I’m feeling a little frisky, I’ll add a silver glitter polish on top! You can find this color here for $8.97.
- Charcoal Black Peel off Mask This is the only peel off mask I have tried. I was nervous at first about the pain of peeling the mask off due to past reviews over other charcoal peel off masks, however this mask was not painful whatsoever. I avoided any hair when putting it on and let the mask dry for about 25-30 minutes before peeling it off. I am beginning to consider myself somewhat of a mask connoisseur, and this mask does not disappoint! I found my mask at T.J. Maxx for $6.99, however you can also find it here for $11.75.
These products are no doubt my favorites of the month and I would definitely recommend trying them out! Treat yourself for the lowest of prices this holiday season.
Follow me on social media:
In case you missed:
- Whats the Key to Success? Learn to be a Quitter
- I Stopped Letting Nicotine Control My Life
- When the Silver Lining is Nonexistent
- OCTOBER RECAP