Hey there my little snow bunnies. ♡ Wow, November has really flown by! In all honesty, I can easily say it was a very uneventful month, but I want to be sure to acknowledge and appreciate even the smallest of events each month.
DAD AND BROSKI CAME TO TOWN
- Having half of my family living across the country is definitely hard, so I try to soak up as much quality time as possible with them when they are in town, whether it be staying in playing board games or going out and stuffing our faces with some tasty grub.
WHAT CAN I SAY? I’M A BASKETBALL GIRL
- Love my school and love supporting my school, which means I love putting on my Hoosier gear and going to basketball games! Don’t get me wrong, football season is great and all (aka tailgating), but there’s just something about being able to keep track of the ball and know what’s going on in the game that makes basketball much more appealing to me HA.
- This Thanksgiving was much different from prior Thanksgivings in the fact that my loving mother invited anyone from our work who didn’t have a place to go on Thanksgiving over to our place to have a HUGE, extremely delicious meal!
- Forever grateful for the people who choose to be in my life and I believe they always deserve recognition. Huge shoutout to Nathanial who has always made an effort to be in my life, even if it means asking his mother to drive him 2 hours to my house because his car is ass.
- Jackson turned 21 this month! How exciting right?! So he took a whole day off work and we enjoyed each other’s company (just as we always do). Here’s a cute picture of when I forced him to do face masks with me!
- Hershey came into my life as a puppy a couple weeks before I moved to Bloomington and each time I see him, he’s doubled in size. I am sure to soak in all of his cuddles and puppy kisses when I get to see him!
I GOT A KITTY
- Had to save the best for last. After looking for a sweet kitty to adopt all month and having a couple let downs, I got blessed with the sweetest, most loving kitty ever. I’d like you guys to meet Littlefoot, or littles or meow meow or cuteness or mamas or whiskers for short. She loves attention, back rubs, tummy rubs, treats and making love to my fuzzy bathrobe. I couldn’t of asked for a better kitty to call mine ♡
Despite not having a very eventful month, I most definitely can say it was a good one! So much to be grateful for. That is one reason I genuinely enjoy doing Monthly Recap posts. Before starting this post, I questioned what I would talk about because much of this month seemed like a blur due to the stress of finals coming up, but after looking back at the pictures and trying to recollect, I was able to remember all of the good that came out of this month.
I encourage each and every one of you to do this as well at the end of each month. I am guilty of letting the negative aspects of life override all of the positive aspects and given how easy it is to do, I am sure many of ya’ll are guilty of it as well. Work with me in breaking this bad habit! Work with me in recognizing even the smallest aspects of life that give you joy.
Together, lets consistently strive to have the positive aspects of life towering high over the negative aspects.
Follow me on social media:
In case you missed:
- DIY Terrarium
- Finding Thanks in Everything…Even the Little Things
- NOVEMBER MONTHLY FAVORITES
- Whats the Key to Success? Learn to be a Quitter